Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 6, 2006

CƯỜI

DOESN'T MATTER

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around Home Depot when they collide.
The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."
The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."
The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"
The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts.
What does your wife look like?"

The old guy says, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours."

WORLD CUP FINALS

A man has tickets for the 2006 World Cup final. After he has been sitting in his seat for a few minutes, the man in the seat behind him taps him on the shoulder and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.
"No," he says. "The seat is empty."
"Absolutely incredible!" said the man.
"Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the World Cup Final, one of the great sporting events, and not use it?"
"Well actually," he says, "the seat belonged to my wife.
She was supposed to come with me but she passed away.
This is the first World Cup final we haven't been to together since we got married."
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," replies the man. "That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else to take the seat? A friend or relative, or even a neighbour?"
The man shakes his head "No, they're all at the funeral."

2 nhận xét:

Ðồ Lãng Xẹt nói...

WORLD CUP FINALS

DKG:

I was at the Funeral home like many other guests to pay tribute to the dead lady but the Funeral service was cancelled as the priest was not there. He was at the THE WORLD CUP FINALS instead and he left a note at the Funeral home: "Heaven can wait and I shall return after the German defeat!"

See you all at the game! :)))

DLX

viet nói...

HOW TO TELL THE GENDER OF A FLY

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"Hunting Flies" He responded.
"Oh. Killing any?" She asked.
"Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replies

Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell?"
He responded,
"3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone."

Hehehe ...