Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 7, 2009

Local call

Queen Elizabeth, George Bush and Ho Chi Minh died and went all to Hell.

Queen Elizabeth said: I miss England , I wanna call England and see how everybody is doing there....she called and talked for about 5 minutes...then she said: well, devil, how much do I owe you???? The devil goes: five million dollars...She made him a check.

George Bush was so jealous, he starts screaming, me too I wanna call the United States , he called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he said: well, devil, how much do I owe you? The devil goes: ten million dollars..... he made him a check.

Ho Chi Minh was extremely soooo jealous too...he starts screaming, I wanna call Vietnam too, he called Vietnam and he talked for hours, he kept talking and talking and talking.... then he said: well, devil how much do I owe you????

The devil goes: one dollar..... only one dollar!

Ho Chi Minh wonders: This is so cheap !!

The devil goes: Well, from hell to hell it's a local call.

N.D.

1 nhận xét:

viet nói...

Hi Anh Nam De

Long time no see

Viet